Sunday 12 January 2014

Cake'n'Bake Update

Hello!

It's been a while *coughsixmonthscough* since I've done one of these, and for that I hang my head in shame... Sorry!

But, Cake'n'Bake is still going strong, so here's a brief run-down of what we've been up to in the last six months!

In July we held a fairytale Picnic and raised £86.35 for Marie Curie Cancer Care:


In the August heat we decided to give our ovens a rest and go for a "No Bake" theme:


September's challenge was to bake something that shared your initials...


In October we decided to use cocktails as the inspirations for our bakes:


November was our 2nd Birthday, so we had our 2nd Birthday Party!


In December we helped Santa on his trip by baking Christmas recipes from around the world:


And for January's meeting last week we set ourselves the challenge of baking something "free-from" - here's what we came up with:


The recipes for these bakes will be making their way onto the blog soon - so watch this space!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the way you've done the photos on this post! I will endeavour to remember what I baked and upload some recipes shortly...

    ReplyDelete